- Create a live or join a control room (1&2).
- Go to the "Production Studio" (3) and "Add an input" (4).
- Select "Text" (5&6).
- The lower third title has just been added (7).
- Double click on the input to enable and/or modify it (8).
Congratulations! You now have the possibility to customize the content of your message banner as well as its graphic layout.
- Add a text message via the "Content" tab (8).
- Add a background image from your computer via the "Background" tab (9&10).
- If necessary, go to the "Crop" section (11) and adjust your background image, then save it (12).
- If necessary, go to the "Position" section (13) and adjust the margin (14) to fit in your background image.
That's it! Your lower third title is now setup like a pro, you still can add some animations, effects,...
Please note that if you want to add a new text font, it must be in ttf format.