Invoices are made up of two parts:
- A fixed rate: the easylive.io subscription which is determined by the subscription period (monthly/annually), the support level (Standard, Silver, Gold) as well as additional options.
- A live stream consumption: the live streaming time multiplied by the price per hour. This is also determined by the selected pack and options.
Good to know
- Phase 1. "Setting Up" is not invoiced.
- Invoicing starts at Phase 2. "Testing" (pro rata per minute) until the live stream is ended.
- Important: once a live event is over, don't forget to stop it via the "End" button, located at the top-right corner of the live stream panel.
- Closing the brower or the tab will not stop a live stream from being published. You will continue to be billed until the "End" button is clicked.
The options and the price list are available here.
Prices decrease according to the volume of live stream, so do not hesitate to contact our sales representatives to discuss your projects and expectations!