Invoices are made up of two parts:
- A fixed rate: the easylive.io subscription rate which is determined by the subscription period (monthly/annually) plus the support level (Standard, Silver, Gold).
- A live stream consumption: the amount of live streaming time consumed multiplied by the price per hour. The price per hour is also determined by the selected service and options.
Good to know
- In "TESTING" or "PUBLISHING" phase, each minute will be billed.
- Beyond a consumption of $100 USD/100€, a bill is automatically generated and the money will be charged to the credit card associated with the account.
Phase 1. "Setting Up"
Take advantage of this moment to:
- Prepare your live event quality/format.
- Add some medias.
- Set up your live sources.
- Prepare your hotkeys.
- Set up your publishing points.
Phase 2. "Testing"
The invoicing starts here and until the live stream is ended (back to the "Setting Up" phase or ended after the "Publishing" phase). The charging fee is a pro rata per minute of the hourly price. Start this phase when you want to try out your videos & live feeds or validate your show's scenes.
Phase 3. "Publishing"
This phase is charged just like the "Testing" phase. Proceed to this phase when you want to publish your feeds to the chosen publishing points.
- Once your event is over and you want to stop your live stream, don't forget to actually stop it via the "End" button, located at the top-right corner of the live stream panel. Or, if you're in the "Testing" phase, use the "Back to setting up" button located at the left of the phases status.
- Closing the brower or the tab will not stop a live stream from being published. You will continue to be billed until the "End" button is clicked (automatic shutdown after 24 hours).
Find our different packs and options available as well as our prices here.
Prices decrease according to the volume of live stream, so do not hesitate to contact our sales representatives to discuss your projects and expectations!
? Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.