Broadcast scheduling allows you to:
- Simply manage your past / future broadcasts.
- Start your broadcasts instantly (no waiting for server creation if live is scheduled).
To plan your live you can:
- Use the "Create new live stream" button and manually enter the desired start date/time.
- Select the desired start date/time slot on the calendar via a click.
In case of scheduling error you can change the time/date of your broadcast by drag & drop your live on the calendar.
For Facebook broadcasts, these must be started 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled live start time.
(For example, if your live is scheduled to start at 10:00, and you want to broadcast this live on Facebook you will need to start the live on easylive.io around 9:50, this allows an increase in the pre-broadcast audience), a later start would result in the deletion of the live event on Facebook.
It is possible to consult your past / future lives via:
- The calendar.
- The "Scheduled live streams" and "Ended live streams" buttons located at the top right of the easylive.io homepage.
Congratulations! Now you know how to manage your past and future broadcasts.
? Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.