- Access the Production Studio of a live (1) and Add an input (2).
- Select from the list the type of media you want to import (Image).
The supported formats are :
- PNG with or without alpha
- GIF with or without alpha up to 1920x1080
- AVIF with or without alpha up to 1920x1080
- WEBP with or without alpha up to 1920x1080
- APNG (up to 1920x1080, after that it is converted to PNG without animation)
- Select the desired file from your local files or an URL and enable it in the Production studio with a left-click.
Congratulations! Your picture is now available.
You can add some animations, resize it, edit it, apply some Instagram filter,...
👉 Next steps
- A step-by-step guide to starting with easylive.io
- Add live source(s)
- Import file(s) from my AWS S3 Bucket
- Add publishing points
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.