- In the Production Studio (1).
- Start the test phase (2).
- Add an element (3).
- In the "Live Source" tab (4).
- Select "Screen capture" (5).
- Select the screen/tab/app to display (6).
- Enable audio (7).
- Share (8).
- Enable the input by clicking on it (9).
Otherwise, you can "Start publishing & record" (10).
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.
If this following message is displayed in the audio tab "Please invoke getUserMedia once", this means that you have not allowed easylive.io to access your camera and/or microphone.
To solve the problem click on "Secure" in the search bar when you are on the Remote capture live source management page and allow easylive.io to access your camera and microphone.
The problem should be solved, otherwise please contact easylive.io.