About Mountain Goat Software
For over twenty years Mountain Goat Software has been building high-performing software development teams and organizations through the use of agile and Scrum. They have worked with startups and some of the largest organizations in the world.
Their in-person training, coaching, and online video courses work together to give their clients everything they need to deliver the right product on time every time.
Live stream needs & objectives
Mountain Goat Software hosts several shows per year to engage with the community and boost their sales:
- Q&A calls with a few remote speakers discussing a specific subject and a few graphics
- Regular Sales Webinars with a more complex live production
Their events are “RSVP only” and the audience needs to register on their website to attend. Mountain Goat Software are mostly publishing to one private destination so that they can embed the private player on their website. They also are experimenting with publishing some events or some parts of their events on Facebook Live for instance to attract new audiences.
To get more flexibility and optimize their live streaming production, the Mountain Goat Software technical team was looking for an all-in-one cloud based solution. For them, it was necessary to get a technology which would be able to run a professional workflow with more agility but also the same fiability as a local control room to mix, custom, multicast but also secure their live feed and invite remote guests to their shows in a fully dematerialized way.
“In the past, we experienced reliability challenges because we were using a local production setup which was ingesting several remote speakers and publishing at the same time. The reliability we got thanks to the Cloud reduced the anxiety for everyone: the remote guests and the production team.” Hunter Hillegas, Production Manager
- Enabling remote live production, in real time, in a safe cloud environment to avoid one point of failure
- Enabling remote and collaborative workflows for the technical team
- Broadcasting live the feed on multiple destinations (private or public)
- Providing technical support to Mountain Goat Software’s team